Problems with the Silencer Evidence: Two Silencers

Started by Erik Narramore, November 11, 2022, 12:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erik Narramore

There are two different FSS examination reports showing two different silencers, which were examined and show two different pieces of evidence - one paint, the other blood.  These documents are uploaded to the Forum.

Whether this means that something untoward has gone on is a matter for reasoning and interpretation.  I have not said that or made that claim.  I only say what is on the Forum.
"If the accusation is not proved beyond reasonable doubt against the man accused in the dock, then by law he is entitled to be acquitted, because that is the way our rules work.  It is no concession to give him the benefit of the doubt. He is entitled by law to a verdict of Not Guilty." - R v Adams

Erik Narramore

If my recollection about the particularity of what evidence is on what is mistaken, that doesn't change the fact that there are two different examination reports for two different silencers with - inevitably - two sets of forensic evidence.
"If the accusation is not proved beyond reasonable doubt against the man accused in the dock, then by law he is entitled to be acquitted, because that is the way our rules work.  It is no concession to give him the benefit of the doubt. He is entitled by law to a verdict of Not Guilty." - R v Adams