Was There A Crime Scene Video?

Started by Erik Narramore, January 29, 2022, 08:36:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erik Narramore

I think a crime scene video is likely.  I can understand why Essex Police and the CPS might be coy about it, though, as I'm not sure I would want it floating around the worldwide web for everybody to see; but surely, if it exists, it should be released to Jeremy's defence?

I think there are at least six avenues of inquiry here:

(i). Crime scene video - does it exist, and if it does, where is it and who captured it?
(ii). Crime scene montage- we know it exists, so where is it?  Who produced it and why?
(iii). Production/development methods for (i) and (ii) and surviving materials for forensic examination.
(iv). Presence of other press and media the crime scene.  Who was there?  What was recorded?  Do private libraries/archives exist?
(v). Additional images captured by D.C. Bird that remain undisclosed.  Full extent of police photo album required.  Why have they not been disclosed?
(vi). Any photographs or other media captured by officers/police workers other than D.C. Bird.  Where are these?  Who took them?  Why?  Why have they not been disclosed?
"If the accusation is not proved beyond reasonable doubt against the man accused in the dock, then by law he is entitled to be acquitted, because that is the way our rules work.  It is no concession to give him the benefit of the doubt. He is entitled by law to a verdict of Not Guilty." - R v Adams