Walletgate: Caroline's flawed insinuations against Jeremy

Started by Erik Narramore, January 29, 2022, 11:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leslie Aalders

After reading the above post,I realize its a bit of a ramble.But it can basically be summed up with one question,if guilty,just when did JB realize that the silencer was missing from the gun cupboard?
Think about it,just when did he look in the cupboard after the murders?
Or did he just intend to vacate the WHF at some stage and leave the silencer in situ for the next accupants to find?

Rob Garland

Quote from: Leslie Aalders on October 09, 2023, 11:05:07 PMAfter reading the above post,I realize its a bit of a ramble.But it can basically be summed up with one question,if guilty,just when did JB realize that the silencer was missing from the gun cupboard?
Or did he just intend to vacate the WHF at some stage and leave the silencer in situ for the next accupants to find?

Even if JB is guilty Leslie I still believe the silencer was planted to beef up the evidence.

Though I believe this will one day be one of Britain's worst MOJ's.

Leslie Aalders

Quote from: Rob Garland on October 10, 2023, 07:08:00 AM
Quote from: Leslie Aalders on October 09, 2023, 11:05:07 PMAfter reading the above post,I realize its a bit of a ramble.But it can basically be summed up with one question,if guilty,just when did JB realize that the silencer was missing from the gun cupboard?

Even if JB is guilty Leslie I still believe the silencer was planted to beef up the evidence.

Though I believe this will one day be one of Britain's worst MOJ's.

Well,I suppose this is the walletgate topic Rob,will give some more thoughts about the silencer on the appropriate thread.Been thinking a lot about the silencer all day,but couldn't conclude much.

Erik Narramore

Please don't say such things, Leslie.  All your posts are interesting and important and I have learned from you by reading them.  This year has been pretty much a write-off for me in the Jeremy Bamber case, but I want to get back to it and I intend to reply to all your messages on here.
"If the accusation is not proved beyond reasonable doubt against the man accused in the dock, then by law he is entitled to be acquitted, because that is the way our rules work.  It is no concession to give him the benefit of the doubt. He is entitled by law to a verdict of Not Guilty." - R v Adams

Leslie Aalders

Quote from: Erik Narramore on October 10, 2023, 08:12:53 PM

Please don't say such things, Leslie.  All your posts are interesting and important and I have learned from you by reading them.  This year has been pretty much a write-off for me in the Jeremy Bamber case, but I want to get back to it and I intend to reply to all your messages on here.
Thanks Erik,will eagerly await your replies,you're the guvnor on the Bamber case.